We’ve made an exciting update to myAir™
ResMed myAir is a free, easy-to-use web programme that syncs up with a ResMed AirSense™ 10 device to let you know how your therapy is progressing and help you stay on track through your sleep apnoea treatment journey. And now we’ve just released myAir 2.16!
What’s new in the myAir 2.16 release
myAir 2.16 adds a new sleep report guide that’s available in the myAir library. With this guide, you’ll have a better understanding of your sleep therapy report.
To access the sleep report guide, login to your myAir account and follow these steps:
1. Click on “Library” in the top navigation bar
2. Scroll down to the “In general” section
3. Click on “Sleep therapy report guide”
You will also be able to access the sleep report guide when you download your summary report:
1. Pass your mouse on “Hello, your name”
2. Click on “Sleep therapy report”
3. And finally click on “Download report guide”
Don’t have myAir?
If you have an AirSense 10 AutoSet device, you can easily register for myAir and take your sleep to the next level. Watch the videos of four myAir users discuss their experience of myAir and its benefits.