ResMed AirFit P30i – the AirFit 30 series just got bigger!
Introducing the new AirFit™ P30i nasal pillows mask
After much anticipation, we’re delighted to announce the arrival of the ResMed AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask to our AirFit 30 series range.
The AirFit P30i has a convenient modular system which means you can use an N30i nasal cradle cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear. If you change your mind, it only takes a moment to change cushions.
The AirFit 30 series range also includes the ResMed AirFit F30 full face mask and the ResMed AirFit N30i nasal cradle mask – launched in Feb 2019 with comfort and freedom at the very heart of their design.
Rediscover the freedom to be yourself
ResMed AirFit 30 series masks are designed with freedom in mind. The ultra-compact, under-the-nose design allows you to sleep freely, move easily, relax at night and more easily share moments of intimacy.
Carefully engineered design features include a supportive cushion that remains stable under sideways pressure, snug headgear that stays gently in place, and quick-release tubing that has flexibility built in.
Nasal cradle mask
- Top-of-the-head tube design makes it easy to sleep in any position.
- Nasal cradle cushion covers less of your face and sits discreetly under your nose, not in it.
- Self-adjusting SpringFit frame adapts for a stable, reliable fit3.
- Under-the-nose design eliminates issues with discomfort and red marks on your nasal bridge.
- 2 frame options, 4 cushion sizes.
Nasal pillows mask
- Tube-up design offers freedom to sleep in any position
- Nasal pillows cushion uses dual-wall technology to create a reliable seal
- Integrated QuietAir™ vent diffuses air gently to limit drafts and noise
- SpringFit frame adjusts to your face for a fit that lasts all night1,2
- A convenient modular system means you can use an N30i nasal cradle cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear.
1. ResMed external 14-day clinical study of 23 ResMed patients, conducted between 30/05/2018 – 22/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4387859.
2. ResMed external 7-day clinical study of 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 – 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
3. ResMed external 7-day clinical study of 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 – 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.
This blog post contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. The views expressed on this blog and website have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, practice, or other institution with which the authors are affiliated and do not directly reflect the views of ResMed or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.