ResMed AirFit P30i – the AirFit 30 series just got bigger!
Introducing the new AirFit™ P30i nasal pillows mask
After much anticipation, we’re delighted to announce the arrival of the ResMed AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask to our AirFit 30 series range.
The AirFit P30i has a convenient modular system which means you can use an N30i nasal cradle cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear. If you change your mind, it only takes a moment to change cushions.
The AirFit 30 series range also includes the ResMed AirFit F30 full face mask and the ResMed AirFit N30i nasal cradle mask – launched in Feb 2019 with comfort and freedom at the very heart of their design.
Rediscover the freedom to be yourself
ResMed AirFit 30 series masks are designed with freedom in mind. The ultra-compact, under-the-nose design allows you to sleep freely, move easily, relax at night and more easily share moments of intimacy.
Carefully engineered design features include a supportive cushion that remains stable under sideways pressure, snug headgear that stays gently in place, and quick-release tubing that has flexibility built in.
Nasal cradle mask
- Top-of-the-head tube design makes it easy to sleep in any position.
- Nasal cradle cushion covers less of your face and sits discreetly under your nose, not in it.
- Self-adjusting SpringFit frame adapts for a stable, reliable fit3.
- Under-the-nose design eliminates issues with discomfort and red marks on your nasal bridge.
- 2 frame options, 4 cushion sizes.
Nasal pillows mask
- Tube-up design offers freedom to sleep in any position
- Nasal pillows cushion uses dual-wall technology to create a reliable seal
- Integrated QuietAir™ vent diffuses air gently to limit drafts and noise
- SpringFit frame adjusts to your face for a fit that lasts all night1,2
- A convenient modular system means you can use an N30i nasal cradle cushion or a P30i pillows cushion with the same comfortable tube-up frame and headgear.