Black Friday Comes to ResMed UK!
So we couldn’t let Black Friday pass without celebrating our busy year by giving you some exclusive online discounts over this weekend!
Almost 15% off selected CPAP devices!*
We are offering you almost 15% off AirSense™ 10, AirSense 10 for Her and the AirMini starter pack – that’s a saving of almost £100 off the AirSense 10 and almost £120 off the AirMini starter pack!
Please note that these offers are for online orders only and will expire at midnight, Monday 27th November.
30% off AirTouch cushions*
We’ve also extended our introductory discount on the AirTouch UltraSoft™ memory-foam cushion with the price reduced from £36 to just £24.70 (including ResMed Rewards discount). This cushion is fully interchangeable with the InfinitySeal™ cushion of the AirFit™ F20 full-face mask.
* Terms and Conditions:
- The Black Friday offer ends at midnight, Monday 27th November 2017.
- The discount offer consist of a 10% discount plus a further 5% ResMed Rewards discount on top.
- Savings shown are inclusive of the 10% plus 5% ResMed Rewards discount but exclude VAT where applicable and delivery charges.
- If you’re not a ResMed Rewards member, you can join here to get your 5% members’ discount on all your online orders. It’s free to sign-up!
- CPAP device offers are exclusive to online purchases and not available for telephone orders.
This blog post contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. The views expressed on this blog and website have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, practice, or other institution with which the authors are affiliated and do not directly reflect the views of ResMed or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.