How to clean your AirTouch™ F20 full face mask daily
- Disassemble mask.
- If necessary, wipe down the cushion with dry or non-alcoholic wipes only. NB: Do not use water to clean the cushion as it must not get wet!
- Rinse frame and elbow under running water. Clean each component with a soft bristle brush.
- Soak components in warm water with mild liquid detergent for up to 10 minutes.
- Shake components in water.
- Brush moving parts of elbow and around vent holes.
- Brush areas of frame where arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
- Rinse components under running water.
- Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight – making sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.